07/05/2015

I love… Mango & Papaya Shower Gel and Coconut & Cream Lotion


I'll be honest when it comes to my everyday shower gel and lotion I'm cheap and cheerful. There's no denying I love a little Lush, Soap & Glory and The Body Shop, but if I'm honest, I usually like to opt for something slighter cheaper for everyday use. I'm so happy to have found a range that smells incredible at an affordable price. Having tried products from the likes of Baylis & Harding and Wilkinsons my expectations for the I Love range were relatively low. However, I couldn't have been more wrong as the two products I'm going to write about today have really impressed me, so much so that I'm keen to pick up more products from the range. The I Love products are currently stocked in Superdrug and on their website here. The product prices start at a mere £1.50 with the most expensive products in the range coming in at £4 …bargain or what! All of the products contain natural extracts to help you feel invigorated, all the products are soap free and paraben free - which is an added bonus!

I love…Mango and Papaya shower gel £2.99 (full size 500ml) 
I've had this shower gel since Christmas even with daily use this 100ml bottle has lasted me ages, I'm sure the 500ml bottle will keep me going for quite some time. If you are a fan of fruity, sweet smells you'll love this. The smell is so refreshing in the morning, I love how this smells super fruity and sweet without being too sickly or overpowering. The shower gel lathers really nicely, and doesn't dry out my skin …an added bonus for me as I suffer with eczema. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase the full size of this as it will be perfect for the warmer months.

I love…Coconut Cream Moisturising Body Lotion £2.99 (full size 250ml)
This body lotion smells incredible, coconut oil and shea butter leave my skin feeling so nourished without leaving a greasy residue on my skin. The lotion is really lightweight, making it a perfect option for both Summer and Winter. This has a lovely fresh coconut scent, for me, it's on par with my favourite TBS coconut body butter, which is saying something for me as I love TBS body butters.

So, I guess it's fair to say I love the ummm I love... products I have tried so far! I can't wait to try more from the range the raspberry and vanilla scented products are high up on my list. I can't wait to try the shower smoothies and body butters - they look amazing.

I'd love to know if you love the I love range as much as I do? What are your favourite products from the range? What are your favourite budget brands?
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig