07/07/2015

Haul - The Body Shop



Today I wanted to share a haul, a haul that contains products from the The Body Shop. Some products are firm repurchases others are new to me, but there's no denying I'm a huge fan of The Body Shop products, there's always great offers, lots of new releases and a great range of products for different purposes.
I've tried most of the products that I'm writing about today, so this post will be more of a first impression/haul style post -

Hemp Foot Protector  - A firm favourite, the Hemp foot butter is a regular repurchase for me. This hard working butter has a thick, rich texture that absorbs instantly. This has a lovely fresh scent, and keeps my feet soft and smooth. Perfect for sandal season.

Chamomile Cleansing Butter - I'm a huge fan of cleansing butters as I love how they remove a full face of makeup with complete ease. I've been using The Body Shop cleansing butter for around three weeks now and I must say it removes all traces of makeup without feeling tacky or leaving residue behind. I'm pleasantly surprised by this balm as the price point is pretty decent for the amount of product you get and the quality. I wouldn't use this to remove eye makeup as it does sting my eyes, but for face makeup I found this to be very effective. I will review the chamomile products in full of the next few weeks.

Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover - When I initially tried this I was on the fence, but after trying a similar cult product from Clarins my mind is made up. For light eye makeup such as mascara this product will remove eye makeup with ease, however, for heavy makeup you will find yourself using a lot of product and lots of cotton wool. This surprisingly didn't irritate my sensitive eyes, but I do find that it feels quite oily on application, I'm not a fan of the residue that this leaves around my eye area. I will continue to use this to see if my thoughts change, but at the moment this definitely isn't a hit with me.

Satsuma Body Sorbet - The first of it's kind (I think?) I finally got round to purchasing the Satsuma Body Sorbet and great timing too with all this hot weather we have been experiencing here in the UK. I'm not going to lie the texture does take some getting used to and at times I did question whether this was actually hydrating my skin. But after getting used to the gritty texture and discovering this does indeed leave my limbs feeling super soft, I have to say I'm a fan of the concept.

Coconut Shower Cream* - I recently received this in a mini goodie bag from The Body Shop event I attended last month (read about that here.) I've actually tried the Body Shop coconut shower cream before, the scent is amazing and reminds me of holidays. This acts as an in shower body moisturiser making it perfect for dry skin.

Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil - Love this stuff! Bit late to the party with this one as I've seen some positive reviews all over the internet for this product. This leaves my skin looking brighter, feeling smoother it's improved the texture of my skin in such a short space of time. I'm yet to see results on my pigmentation but as with most of the products in this haul I will continue to use and report back with my thoughts.

Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz* -  This was a free gift with purchase, but I'll be honest, I haven't quite gotten round to trying it yet. Considering how much I love products in the vitamin C range (review here) I just know I'm going to love this face mist throughout the warmer months.

Satsuma Eau de Toilette - I receive so many compliments on this, in the street, in the office, from family and friends - who would have thought smelling like satsumas could be so pleasant. Although this does have a strong citrus scent the scent is so fresh, uplifting and just instantly brightens my mood.

What are your favourite Body Shop products? I'd love to know.

*Gift with purchase or received in goodie bag 
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig