11/10/2013

'Plum Russian'





The real reason I love Bourjois Chubby sticks? There so hydrating and so comfortable on your lips, literally feels like your just wearing lip balm. On a recent visit to Boots, I noticed they had added two new shades to the line. Could this collection get any better? Hell yes! By adding the two shades the whole collection has an Autumn feel. They have added ‘Plum Russian’ & ‘Red Island’ (Red island looks perfect for Christmas oops 'C' word well were in October were allowed now surely?) Sadly I didn’t pick up Red Island as there was only one left, unsealed and not looking pretty! I feel like I’ve raved way to much about these see here & here, If you haven’t tried these…do! In my opinion they knock Clinique & Revlon out of the water (S&G ones will always have a place in my heart ‘Nudist’ is still my go to shade)

Is anyone excited for the Rimmel chubby sticks? What do you guys think over the chubby stick phase or still excited about new releases?

P.S On paler skin tones I can imagine this will be a purple, because of my darker warm skin tone all lip products seem to be much more...wearable good but not so great when you want a super bold colour! 


SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig