21/09/2013

Sheffield Food Festival 20-22nd September



I love beauty, skincare make up and fashion but another huge love of mine is food. All types of food. I love trying new food, eating out, cooking and baking. Although this post is unrelated to anything beauty I hope you won't mind me sharing.

Every year Sheffield holds a free urban food festival, the festival is spread over 3 days it showcases local and seasonal produce  and promotes food culture.

It unites people through out the city, it's makes for a lovely weekend especially when the weathers as glorious as it has been this weekend. The vibe is great, there's music and tons of food stalls.

Western Caribbean, Mexican to Japanese you can get just about any type of food your heart (or stomach) desires. For the sweet tooth lovers (a la me) there are amazing cupcake stalls, crepe stands, Turkish sweet stalls and all kinds of sweet goodness.

I am rather sad that I didn't take my camera with me as I would have got snap happy, but on the other hand I'm  glad as it meant I got to stuff my face more- thoroughly enjoyed my food day! I feel extremely stuffed now though...

Definitely something to look out for and check out next year if you find yourself in the North or if you live locally.

I do love living in Sheffield as there seems to be such a buzz and some thing's always happening...the scary thing is that the Christmas markets will be next eeep are we that close already?
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig