04/09/2013

WOMN-What's On My Nails


Rimmel 'I love lasting finish' in Double Decker Red & Ballet Pump Perfection
Creative post name Rinica (NOT) haha moving on... 


Every once in awhile I put down my beloved Essie polishes and try different brands offerings. Below are some of my favourite brands for nail polishes-

Essie- I just love the brushes,formula, and finish. Essie is the only nail polish I use that doesn't smudge and has a long staying power. I also never need to use a top coat with this brand.

Models Own- Brush is a bit naff, and these can run a little on the streaky side but the shade range certainly makes up for it

Barry M

Rimmel

Anyway, Boots recently had an offer on Rimmel polishes they were like £1.99 (cheap as chips or what!)

Photographed these look pretty similar but one is more of a pinky shade (think Essie Watermelon) and one is a Red shade. As autumn/fall approaches my yearly hunt for a good red nail polish begins does anyone have any suggestions? I love this one but I'm still after something slightly darker...a true red shade.

Rinica. 
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig