30/09/2013

Wishlist #2

WISHLIST Sept

Whats on your payday wish list? 

SHARE:

9 comments

Unknown said...

Love those Rimmel lipsticks! I have Lush stuff on my wish list as well! :)

www.beautyandbliss67.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for the comment, and nomination: D ( I love your blog by the way I follow on blog lovin :))

Rinica x

Unknown said...

Hi Hope,

Ooh are they as good as everyone says they are? I can't wait have my eye on 'Mayfair red' and the berry shade (Victoria Fulham something) I'm after a good Berry now autumn has officially arrived :). Ooh Lush have all there halloweeny (is that a word haha?) stuff in as well too :D
Rinica x

Terri Heckley said...

Hello!
I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
I really love your blog :)
Much Love
http://c0yoteugly.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Hi Terri,

Thank you for comment, and thanks a lot for the nomination I will check about your blog :D
Rinica x

Sabrina L. Zimmerman, Soprano said...

Hi, I hope you don't mind, but I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://chickweedandblush.blogspot.com/2013/10/liebster-award-nomination.html

Unknown said...

Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for the comment, and cheers for the Liebster Award nomination :)
Rinica x

beautylovesbooks said...

A really good wishlist! I want everything from it too!
http://beautylovesbooks.com

Unknown said...

Hi there,

And thanks for comment, I've managed to get a few things from my wish list sadly the Zara coat sold out! :( I guess it wasn't meant to be haha!
Rinica x

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig