14/11/2013

A little YSL Haul




A recent Christmas shopping trip led to a full blown YSL makeover, my intentions were to try out the new Youth Liberator foundation I of course ended up with a whole face full of YSL products here's what I got below- 



See review here, I won't rave about this anymore then I already have but this can only be described as perfect skin in a bottle. My skins been misbehaving lately (due to a primer I've been testing out) so I've been using this foundation right after my moisturiser and it still applies so smoothly and the staying power is still incredible I highly recommend this.


Over the years I have tried my fair share of 'dupes' for this, I decided to treat myself splurge and buy the real deal and I can honestly say I've been missing out. I can totally see why this is one of those cult products that everyone raves about and loves. I wear the shade 5.5 YSL have recently added some new shades to this range and this is one them. On first inspection this looked far to light for my skin tone, but the MUA assured me and she was spot on with this. If you have dark under eye circles but don't tend to get much puffiness this is fantastic. If you are looking to conceal eye bags/puffiness this wont be for you as this highlights and brightens up the under eye area, which in my opinion may draw attention to eye bags. For me this brightens up my dark circles like no other, I also use this on my brow bone, bridge of my nose and cheek bones to highlight and lift my face. This manages to highlight and sit comfortably on the skin without been greasy, and yes I can confirm there's no disco ball face here just a healthy radiant glow.


My perfect autumn winter blush. This baby will see me right through until summer. Having a darker skin tone I'm super cautious when it comes to blush, I look for colours that look like my natural flush. I hate blush that looks tacky or fake on my skin tone so blushes and me are quite limited I only have about 3 in my entire make up collection. This one is so luxe, creamy in texture it contains 4 berry shades when swirled together the finish on my skin is just lovely really brightens up my complexion and finishes the look.

So there's my little YSL haul for you what are your favourite YSL beauty buys?
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig