21/11/2013

L'Oreal Elnett Heat Protect Spray




L'Oreal Elnett Heat Protect Spray £5.99 (currently on offer at Boots for £3.99) 

Looking at my finished hair, an wondering why it felt extra soft, looked extra shiny and frizz free. I narrowed it down and the only thing in my routine that had changed was heat spray! 

I don't know about you guys but heat spray is one part of my haircare line up that I'm never really happy with. Too sticky,wet, weighs my hair down,bottle doesn't distribute enough product my list of moans and heat sprays could go on forever. But, on this not so special day I picked up my mums heat spray the L'Oreal Elnett Heat Protect Spray (the one for straight hair)  and the finish result was glossy, shiny frizz free hair. This doesn't feel sticky on my hair whatsoever, it doesn't weigh my hair down. The nozzle manages to evenly distribute the product through your hair, there's no funny smell either. This can be a tad bit wet on application but this goes quickly. The bottle is super huge and I can see this lasting a long time.

My expectations of this were rather small, but I'm super impressed…I might try the volume or curls one next. 

Have you tried the L'Oreal Elnett Heat Protect Spray?

P.s For reference my hair type is thick & naturally super curly 
SHARE:

6 comments

Unknown said...

Your hair is beautiful! It looks so shiny and healthy!
xx
Elise - www.elisedopson.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for the comment :D I do try I've been trying to get my haircare routine into working order this cold harsh weather does some serious damage! :)

http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

im always looking for a new heat protecting spray!

make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Same here it's just that one step I continue to switch up I was a well impressed with this specially as my expectations were pretty low too :) x

lameyy said...

Great review, might try this!<3

lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Hey thanks for comment I defo recommend, I love your cat/rainbow pic and it moves! :D x

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig