17/07/2014

What's In My Makeup Travel Bag



If you follow me on Twitter you may/may not be aware that I'm off to the South of France next Tuesday. So today I thought I'd give you a sneaky peak inside my travel bag, I did debate whether to post this or not as I consider myself a light packer. I'm quite minimal when it comes to packing from previous years I've learnt that less is more, as more often than not I spend most days barefaced. I've certainly cut back and become more ruthless with packing. I know a lot of people use holidays as an opportunity to experiment with makeup, but in a hot climate I pretty much stick to my everyday routine for a natural fresh easy look -

Not a fan, but given as it's the only primer in my collection and I can't predict the state of my holiday skin it had to be packed. 

Sheer Glow provides me with a perfect base for evening wear. It controls shine but adds glow in all the right places. The BM ready touch powder may get used in the daytime if I need coverage. 

Need I say more. I can't go a day without this so it's no surprise it's coming on holiday. 

S&G One Heck Of A Blot
This is a pretty basic powder. It reduces shine without appearing cakey on the skin. This has received a lot of hype in the beauty community but I personally think the Rimmel Stay Matte does the exact same job with a cheaper price tag. 

 YSL blush
Perfect plum shade for my skin tone it appears super natural on my skin. I can imagine I'll pretty much be rocking a natural flush but if I want to perk up my evening base this will be perfect. 

I love this stuff. Perfect brows made easy, I feel pretty lost without this as it just perfects my brows gives them a lot of definition without being too dramatic. 

Travel size Clinique High Impact mascara 
 I've repurchased this for years, it adds volume, length and curl- basically everything you could ever want from a mascara! 

Lips
The Blistex balm offers some SPF for daytime it's super moisturising and tastes like cola. For an evening lip I've packed the Bourjois Velvet matte lipsticks (Hot Pepper & Ole Flamingo) and my MAC lipstick in 'Good to Go.' For holidays I love reaching for corals and reds and I'm pretty much covered with these three lippies.

What makeup can you not be without? Are you a minimal packer? Do you use holidays as a chance to experiment with your makeup?
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig