07/12/2013

I'm part of the #2014BloggerChallenge


So it's official, we have reached December-everyone says this but seriously where has this year gone! 
Before we know it the New Year will be here, I am excited to say I will be taking part in the #2014BloggerChallenge. This challenge is created by the lovely Gabby from AnotherGirlyBlog if you haven't already checked out her blog do, she runs a fashion, lifestyle & beauty blog so there really is something for everyone! 

The challenge involves writing a blog post twice a month about different topics, I think this is a fantastic idea for new bloggers such as myself as it encourages you to think outside of the box and write posts on topics that you wouldn't ordinarily write about. 

There's still time (sign up closes on 9th December) Anyone can be involved with the challenge no matter what your blog topic. What I really like about this challenge and previous challenges I have been involved with is the opportunity to make new friends in the blogging community, you discover new blogs you wouldn't otherwise discover, and your blog traffic increases it's a great way to discover blogs and be discovered! 

To view Gabby's post about the challenge and to join follow this link 
SHARE:

4 comments

Erin Jones from Anchors Away Design said...

Yay! Guess who else joined in? Me!

Madeline - Wonderland In A Wardrobe

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get the first topics through I hope I can find something to write about for each one! :D can't wait to see your posts are you on bloglovin? X

Magee said...

Sounds like such a good idea! Too bad it already closed :(
Emily | PENNY RUGBURN 

Unknown said...

Aww I know :( I think quite a few people missed out I don't think Gabby realised so many people would sign up there's over 400 now I think! It's crazy :) x

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig