01/12/2013

9 Things I'm Loving Lately #1


I see similar posts on other blogs, monthly or weekly and I decided to jump on the bandwagon.I decided to name this post 9 things I'm loving lately simply because my life is rather boring and I didn't want to commit myself to weekly or monthly in case there isn't anything I'm loving… 

My new bunny slippers courtesy of Next super comfy…nuff said/I'm being a good girl and wearing my glasses and I actually quite like them,what do you think?/ Enjoying being healthy I'm loving berries, greek yogurt and swirl of honey for breakfast yum yum/ I still <3 the John Lewis advert it gives me goosebumps/ Come to mama celebrated my birthday a few weeks ago and here's my birthday cake courtesy of my lovely mum/Not just any Mince pies these are M&S mince pies/ My new new balance trainers are so so comfy like wearing slippers/ hopped up out the bed…turn my glow on/ <3 Fella & Suttie does this picture get any cuter? 

What have you been loving lately let me know in the comments below

SHARE:

8 comments

Unknown said...

Nice post! The mince pies & cake look delicious :)

~Christina
http://thedancegrad.com

Unknown said...

You can't beat a good mince pie this time of year I love how there's one healthy pic then a cake and mince pies haha! X :)

Amy - Salt and Chic said...

The slippers are so cute!
xxxx

www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

Nivii's Diary said...

Great post, Im loving the cute bunny rabbit slippers :) x

www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by...there so soooo comfy my bunny seems to like them too haha :D x

Unknown said...

Hey there thank you for comment I lov e them too there so sooo comfy! :D x needed in this cold! X

Unknown said...

Hehe love your bunny slippers and the real bunny is very cute too :) x

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by their so so comfy! Isn't he adorable he's huge too! Sometimes like having a little dog running around haha, :) x

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig