18/09/2014

Pretty In Pink




My last outfit post was back in June, I seem to have lost my confidence with fashion I'm not sure what suits my shape anymore and items that I think will suit me only end up leaving me looking like a sack of potatoes which in all honesty has resorted to me wearing Nike joggers and a hoodie (not an outfit that I thought would be of any particular interest on the blog!) I've found some confidence over recent months though colour and loud prints are back so what better time to share with you an outfit I've been loving lately. I also thought I'd show case the my new winter boots that haven't left my feet since buying them.

I think pink really suits my skin tone, this jumper from H&M has been great for cooler days but the material isn't too thick it's the perfect transitional jumper. H&M are great at the minute they have lots of items that can easily be layered,  items that will suit you on warmer days but also see you through the winter months. About 70% of my clothes are from H&M for quality clothing that's still fashionable but washes well they are my go to shop.

I've featured these monochrome River Island shorts on my blog before but I pretty much think these were my most worn item this summer and that doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon as I now rock them with tights and boots. The print is gorgeous and looks lovely paired with bright t shirts or jumpers such as this one.

My Boots are from New Look, they have a such a wide variety of Boots in at the moment. I love New Look for boots because they are still high quality but won't break the bank with most ranging between £25-£30.

What are your favourite shops for winter clothing?
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig