14/09/2014

Lush Sex Bomb


Firstly let's talk about the name, it's worthwhile mentioning that singing 'Sex Bomb, sex bomb' at the top of your lungs whilst doing your best impersonation of Tom Jones is absolutely mandatory with this bath bomb. Tom Jones aside though today I really wanted to write about Sex bomb*, as I think it has rekindled an old flame that I once had with Lush bath bombs...

Here's the thing I once had an obsession with bath bombs, especially Lush but after working out the cost per use and how much I was spending on my once a week treat I decided to cut back and reach for good old Radox (traitor.) However after receiving this beauty at a recent blogger event I think I may have re found my love for Lush bath bombs. When I got this home the fragrance immediately filled every room, it smells super clean and fresh. Even my mum commented on the smell and she's not usually the biggest fan of Lush, but there is something really clean/fresh smelling about this bath bomb. Sex bomb is fragranced with jasmine, ylang ylang and clary sage. The jasmine smells incredible so uplifting, there's something quite comforting about it. I found the scent incredibly relaxing, my muscles felt soothed and although it sounds super hippy like I just felt completely at ease, it's not very often I have a long soak and leave feeling completely stress free but after using this I can honestly say I did. A lot of bath bombs I have tried smell nice, look pretty but have no real benefits however Sex bomb soothed achy muscles, left my skin incredibly soft, completely relaxed me and gave me one of the best nights sleep I've had in a long time.

For anyone who's feeling a little stressed or anxious this bath bomb is just the one. I'm so glad I can tick this off my ever growing list of Lush bath bombs I've tried, this one will certainly have to be a repurchase for me as it's perfect for an after work relaxation treat.

What are your favourite Lush bath bombs? What are your favourite ways to relax/switch off?

*Received at a blogger meet up 
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig