07/08/2014

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense - Mightiest Maraschino




If you're anything like me you're most likely sick of hearing about chubby sticks, lip crayons or anything of that nature…wait don't click away. Today though I thought I'd share a new shade that's recently been added to the Clinique Chubby Stick line 'Mightiest Maraschino.' Prior to trying Clinique's offering I'd tried just about every drugstore lip crayon on offer which seems a shame really as Clinique was one of the first brands to launch chubby stick for lips. Here's my thoughts-

So in my opinion my drugstore alternatives don't quite have the same gloss, shine, plumping or moisturising effect that this Clinique one seems to have. Bourjois offering comes very close but unfortunately the shade range is a little more limited. Mightiest Maraschino is a lovely deep red wine colour that's perfect for an every day colour, but I also feel like it looks classic for a night out too. The formula is just right mega moisturising but without being messy or smudgy. I love that I don't have to faff about with lip prep such as an exfoliator or balm prior to using the Clinique Chubby Stick used solely on it's own it works a charm it doesn't emphasise or cling to any dry patches.

All in all Clinique comes out top for me, I'm so glad I picked up a shade to try the only problem is I feel like I need more now. Clinique are constantly adding new shades to the line which makes these chubby sticks all that more appealing.

I'm a little behind with Clinique's offering so I'd love to hear what your favourite shades are in the Clinique Chubby sticks (I love them!)

What are your favourite chubby sticks?
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig