03/08/2014

It's Love -July


July has passed (say what) so it only seemed right to show you the products/other items I've loved throughout the month- 

Over recent months I've found myself really getting on board with the whole 'midi ring' trend. I initially dismissed them as I thought they'd emphasise my chubby fingers, but after trying a few in Topshop I actually think they make my fingers look dainty, feminine and really flatter a good mani (ignore my terrible one in the picture below!) If anyone knows of any other shops/boutiques where I can purchase different style midi rings I would welcome suggestions.



This Clinique blush has pretty much been my go to blush for everyday wear. This was actually my mums but somehow made it's way to my makeup bag (cheers mum.) The shade is 'Smoldering Plum' the shade and formula are really spot on, this has a slight shimmer running through it but I quite like this as it almost adds a highlighted effect to cheekbones as well as adding a natural flush on my darker skin tone. The blush is super pigmented but you can be light handed for a sheer finish. I find this to be a perfect neutral shade that compliments any look, this especially looks good with a bright lip. 

Speaking of bright lips I'm in love with the shade 'Ole Flamingo' in the Bourjois Velvet Matte Lipsticks. To see me wearing this click here. The shade is just a lovely bright pink shade that really perks up and brightens my complexion. Recently I've been a lot more daring with my lipstick choices so I'm finding this a perfect way to brighten up my look for both daytime and evening. 

When I haven't been sporting Ole Flamingo I've worn an old favourite and as you can see a very well loved Bourjois Chubby stick in 'Plum Russian' to see me wearing this shade click here. Plums are an all year round affair for me they compliment my darker skin tone perfectly and have to be the most wearable shade in my lipstick collection. The Bourjois Chubby sticks are still one of my favourite drugstore chubby sticks the formula is spot on, moisturising without being at all messy.


TBS Honey & Beeswax Hand and Foot Butter has been reached for a lot through the month of July. For soft feet and hands this little tub of goodness is essential. Although this has a super thick rich texture I find it absorbs really quickly. My hands have been incredibly dry this month (no idea why) but this moisturiser applied and left overnight has really helped.

My favourite Essie polish of all time, if you follow me on Instagram (if not go follow) you'll be sick of hearing me harp on about this shade. For me 'Exotic Liras' is the perfect pink polish, sometimes I just apply this week after week. The shade flatters my skin tone, manages to look polished and classy whilst still having a bright pop of colour. The colour is very similar to Watermelon but I find this one ever so slightly darker.

That's me all out of love, but they were the products I've slathered on/or worn throughout the month of July. I'd love to know what your standout products were throughout the month of July.
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig