13/12/2014

#BigBlogmasproject2014 #13 Seeing Red




Some of you may be wondering what happened to my face in today's outfit post, well I'll tell you what I was pulling the most unflattering of faces in almost all the pictures that were taken, to save you all the horror I used the crop tool (thank gosh for that crop tool.) Other than reshooting it was the only option I'm afraid. 

Channelling my inner tomato in this H&M jumper, but isn't the colour just lovely I feel like it really flatters my darker skin tone. Most of my winter jumpers are black/grey so it's really nice to have this bright jumper to throw on days where I just want some colour. It's worthwhile mentioning that I seem to have bought a lot of knitwear from H&M this year, I'm finding their jumpers wash really well and seem to be really good quality. The material with this jumper is super thick and snugly it does a great job of keeping me warm. Although the shape isn't the most flattering I'm prepared to sacrifice for the warmth and bright pop of colour that this jumper provides me with.

The jeans I'm wearing are from New Look. I think I've mentioned before on my blog (if not I'm having deja vu) but I absolutely love New Look for jeans. They cater to all shapes and sizes with a variety of styles, in terms of fit for me they are the best high street store. Having a deceiving waist but twig like legs I struggle to find jeans that fit well but New Look always fit me really well, the dye never runs and I just find they last me a really long time. I love the dip dye (think it's called that) effect with these jeans, I think they look really nice paired with bright jumpers like my H&M one.

My shoes are from Marks and Spencers. I absolutely love loafers but they certainly do take awhile to break in, fortunately these ones are at that comfy stage now. I love that these look kind of smart whilst the rest of the outfit is quite casual, I think they add a little interest to the outfit. I find them great to chuck on when I fancy a change from Converse, I practically live in Converse it's terrible…I'm trying to branch out slowly although Converse are always with me (I'm such an addict I keep a pair in my boot just in case!)

My bag is from Kurt Geiger. I lusted after this for months, after leaving my old job I was kindly given some leaving money which I used to purchase this bag. I'm so glad I did as it's just the perfect bag, big enough for all my junk but not too big that it will cause shoulder damage. It's great quality too and I just love it.

What's your favourite shop for knitwear? Are you a fan of bright knitwear?
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig