07/12/2014

#BigBlogmasproject2014 #7 My Christmas Wishlist

My Christmas Wishlist

I'm not usually the type to ask friends or family for gifts at Christmas or birthdays for that matter. I'm a big believer in it's the thought that counts, and well if I'm totally happy I'm all about the food at ChristmasOh man Christmas dinner *drools.* But today I thought I'd put together a ridiculously unrealistic Christmas wish list, I'd never expect any of these items from friends/family (if you are reading this please save your pennies!) These items are more thing's I'll probably save for myself in the new year. 

1. Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set
My makeup brushes are looking a little worse for wear and despite promising myself I'd invest in a new set this year it kind of didn't happen. 

2. MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo 
I suddenly have a desire to own this lipstick, it's looks like such a flattering tomato red shade. 

3. Soap and Glory Gift Set 
Self explanatory really, but I'm the biggest Soap and Glory fan, I'm always lucky enough to receive a gift set at Christmas tthe products normally see me through the majority of the year too.

3. Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Eyeshadow Pallet & Retoucher 
Having seen both products used in a Patricia Bright tutorial I've lusted after them ever since. CT products seem to have received such rave reviews I can't wait to hopefully try a few products in 2015.

4. Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner 
I recently tried the Lush African Paradise body conditioner (review coming soon) I'm in love with it, but I'm not the biggest fan of the scent hence the reason I'd love to try this one.

5. The Body Shop Glazed Apple Body Butter 
I recently had a sniff of this in store and fell in love with scent I'd love to try the body butter in this range.

6. Sarah Chapman Discovery Collection 
After hearing tons of my favourite Youtubers raving about the Sarah Chapman skincare range I'd love to try something myself. The prices are  a little eye watering but I think these discovery collection kits are a great way to try a range of products.

7. Dressing Gown
Practical but needed, my current one is shedding and has a massive hole!

8. Nutella Cookbook 
I've wanted this for the longest time been the biggest fan of Nutella I'd just love to own this book, I hear that this book is full of easy simple recipes which is just what I need.

9. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze 
Umm so I may go in store just to swatch this whenever I can, I swear they are getting sick of seeing me at the counter but it's just so beautiful. £30 is just so pricey though especially for such a small amount of product.

10. Asos Cat Ear Makeup Bag 
I could do with a new makeup bag for my handbag, I like to keep all my essentials in a mini bag. I'm currently using one I picked up from a £1 shop which is nice, but a little tatty now as I've owned it for years!

11. Aesop Parsley Seed Mask
I've had this on my 'to buy' list for almost a year, I do fear it will be one of those products that's not worth the price tag but having read such glowing reviews over the past year I really do want to give this a try.

12. Nike Trainers
Any Nike trainers. Haha not picky, I just fancy owning some black Nike trainers they'd be perfect for walking home in something I seem to be doing a lot more recently!

13. Lush Let The Good Times Roll 
I read a review of this over on 'Eat Read Glam' Rosie's really sold it to me, this sounds like it would smell amazing.

14. Slippers
Aren't these slippers super cute! I could really do with some new slippers, I generally buy Primark ones every year but I seem to have forgotten this year.

What would you like receive this Christmas?
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig