18/12/2014

#BigBlogmasproject2014 #17 Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream




Moisturiser is a part of my skincare routine that changes a lot throughout the year, mainly due to the fact that I get bored or my skins needs change. During the winter time my skin always looks a little weather beaten, the cooler weather leaves my skin feeling dry and a little lack lustre. Finding the right moisture that offers hydration, without feeling incredibly greasy or heavy on the skin proved a difficult challenge, but over recent months I introduced the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream into my routine and my skin seems to be loving it.

I bought this Kiehl's cream towards the beginning of November so I've been using this for just over a month now. The cream has a gel like texture, something I've not always been sold on in the past but Kiehl's has really changed my mind. Gel creams in my experience sometimes have a tendency to leave a film on the skin, or don't feel as though they have absorbed into the skin- which sounds odd but the majority I have tried don't really hydrate my skin. With the gel texture this moisturiser is incredibly lightweight, and feels slightly cooling on the skin which I find super refreshing in the morning, oh and it absorbs really well too it's totally changed my mind on gel creams.

The Kiehl's cream claims to offer 24 hour hydration which isn't something I can particular say I've tested as I usually do my skincare routine morning and night. However during the week I walk to and from work a lot with my previous moisturiser I was noticing that my skin looked a little dry/flaky towards the end of the day. Since using the Kiehl's moisturiser I haven't found this to be a problem at all, I generally find that my forehead and cheeks are super dry but my nose is more on the oily side, this cream works well at hydrating the areas of my face that need it without leaving other parts greasy.

I wouldn't say my skin has improved in leaps and bounds since introducing this moisturiser into my skincare routine as I'm a firm believer in diet/exercise when it comes to skincare, plus I never think one sole product can drastically transform the skin however I must say my skins been feeling incredibly soft, plump, hydrated and less dull so for that I'm grateful to Kiehl's.

Are you a fan of the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream?
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig