17/12/2014

#BigBlogmasproject2014 #17 The Christmas Tag


I haven't written a tag post in such a long time, I saw 'The Christmas Tag' on a few blogs recently and thought I'd join in on the action, despite not being tagged (what a rebel.) Here are my answers, they really did get me feeling all festive I can't wait for Christmas.

1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
The Polar Express, I love animation movies and this one certainly gives me that warm fuzzy Christmas feeling. Tom Hank is always great with voice overs, he plays six Characters in this one. The films follows a group of children on a train journey of a lifetime... to meet Santa! Beautiful animation with a really sweet ending that always makes me smile.


2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I have had one white Christmas sadly I was too young to actually remember it! I love the idea of a white Christmas though it would be the perfect setting on a Christmas morning.

3. Where do you normally spend Christmas?
At home wearing my Christmas onesie surround by loved ones. We don't have the biggest house so thing's can be a bit crowded but it's nice to have everyone under one roof it really does make me happy as throughout the year everyone is busy doing their own thing but Christmas is the one time in the year where we all come together. I'll be spending Christmas eve with my Dad's side of the family and boxing day at the BF's Nans three Christmas dinners ….I'll be all turkeyed out by the end of Christmas!

4. What's your favourite Christmas song?
Christmas …the snows coming downnnn imma watching it fall. Well it was always going to be Buble who can resist the charm and velvet smooth voice that is the Buble. True story I used to hate Christmas music when I worked in retail, every day the same songs on repeat it sent me cuckoo.


5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Nope, it's a tradition in our family to open all our presents on Christmas morning.

6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
Rudolph … ummm did I mention Rudolph? I guess the answer to this question is no, I actually didn't know the other reindeer's had names Rudolph kinda stole the limelight with his red nose an all!

7. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
My Christmas tree is 100% fake, that's right fake! We've had the same tree for years now. I get to enjoy a real Christmas tree (as we have one up at work) however for convenience we've always had a fake tree at Christmas.

8. What would be your dream place to visit during the festive season?
Norway, probably not the most popular choice but hear me out. Let me set the scene skiing in the morning, followed by hot chocolate and cosy clothing in front of a real fire in the chalet. Imagine the beautiful scenery. Perfect.

9. Are you a pro- present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I'm somewhere in between with this one. I start with good intentions and my first few presents usually look beautifully presented, however threes my limit thing's seem to go downhill after that as I lose patience on the harder to wrap gifts. Every year I end up wrapping my Dad's presents, the BF's and my Nan's I do a ridiculous amount of wrapping so it really does start to become a chore!

10. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
From a young age I always used to leave a mince pie and carrot (for Rudolph) I was always that child that asked a ton of questions, I remember asking why Santa's handwriting was the same as Dad's, and how did Santa get into our house without a key - I was a safety first kinda kid! I was always so amazed when I woke up on Christmas morning to find the mince pie and carrot had disappeared, one year curiosity got the better of me I happened to come downstairs at the wrong time to find my Dad munching on the mince pie I'd left. Sad times.

Who's looking forward to Christmas? Are you all feeling ready for the holidays - I sure am!
SHARE:

No comments

© Rinica Writes. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig